Current Job Openings
We are looking for software developers to join our team. In general we look for people with outstanding real-world software development experience, who are comfortable moving between prototyping languages (i.e., Python, Perl, etc) and deployment languages (C++, Java). Our current job openings are below. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org without the dashes.
We are looking for motivated and bright software developers who have experience developing mobile robot software from the driver interface level to the autonomy behaviors level.
09/10/13: Robotics Software Engineer (Full Time Position)
We have openings on new projects involving development of advanced autonomy capabilities. We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong C/C++ software development skills, with experience with the latest toolchains and IDEs, in a Linux environment.
- Strong, demonstrated experience with multi-threaded and concurrent programming is a requirement.
- Willingness to travel (15-20%)
- Familiarity with designing and developing navigation algorithms, including global path planning (D*, Field D*, etc), local trajectory evaluation, working with cost maps and evidence grids
- Experience with large UGV platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with ROS or JAUS is a strong plus
- Experience with TCP/UDP protocols is a plus
- For this position, an MS in a robotics related field with 1-5 years experience is required.
About Neya Systems
We focus on developing technologies for unmanned and intelligent systems. We are working to create a culture where customer-focused solutions and technical innovation are highly rewarded, both tangibly and through providing interesting, challenging work where you can take control and ownership. We have existing programs in air/ground mission planning and mission management, communications standards development, and object recognition with active and passive perception systems. We take a broad view of what robotics is, and are always interested in hiring people with a strong breadth of experience in unmanned systems technologies. We work primarily with various DoD organizations to conduct cutting-edge unmanned systems research and development, but with a continual focus on commercializing and deploying the results of our R&D. Our current employees are all highly skilled professionals with a long history of success in unmanned systems.
We offer generous benefit plans, including:
- Health insurance, with no required employee contribution
- Retirement, with a generous company contribution
- Vacation and holidays
- The ability to share directly in success you generate through a profit sharing program